Sunday 17 October 2010

Two days to go...

In two days I'll become sixteen years old, yeah I know, I'm really young. But from now to two years I will already be attending college, I hope. And preferably in London. Anyway that isn't the motive that got me here today. I came here just to post my wish list for this birthday.



1. Style Diaries. A book full of inspiring pictures of fashion bloggers around the world.

2. Zara dress. It is so adorable, when I saw this red tartan dress I absolutley fell in love with it, and it even has a ribbon that closes the backline in such a cute way.

3. Orla Kiely. A really pretty pillow, that maches just right with my bedroom.

4. Zana & Me. A silver blue eyed bunny ring by Zana & Me, I really want this one, momy.

5. Topshop shoes. The most pretty high heel sands I've ever seen.

Patricia Silver
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you (: