Sunday 24 October 2010

I just LOVE charity SHOPS

I know I shoud have been here on my birthday's dat or something like that, but I had a relly busy week, and I'm here just to say that on Saturday I'm going to Oporto with a friend of mine, and going to a awesome charity shop,it's called EMAÚS. I haven't been there for ages... But since she wants a nice dress and I want something new in my wardrobe were going there... :)

I'm so excited, my wishlist for wednesday is:
- a dress
- flats
- a cardigan,
and something randomly awesome... 

I promisse to be back here that day to show you what I've bought :)

-the shop, outside-



Anyway, I didn't really get birthday gifts i wanted, but I liked what I got anyway. I got The Castle by kafka (dad), a cereal dispenser (David) a really pretty polka dot dress (mum) and some money :)

With love,
Patricia Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you (: