Tuesday 14 December 2010

Stripes, stripes, stripes...









Stripe's Lover

My weirdest obsession is definitely stripes. I just love stripes. Stripes, stripes and more stripes. I can’t get enough of them. Obviously I’m not going to match all the striped pieces of clothing I have. Never, ever! I hate to see two different striped pieces of clothing together in the same outfit. But stripes always looks good. In a top, a cardigan, a skirt, a bag... Here's to you, my most recent purchase. This striped top, by Zara. And yes I changed a bit the front by doing a ruffle. I usually change something in every piece of clothing I buy.


Getting it for half a price
The other day I was in the Topshop website and I found these two beauties. The thing is, they cost 80 something pounds, that’s at least 97 Euros, and that’s a lot of money...
But when I was looking for my mum’s birthday gift the other day I found a cape just like the ones from Topshop where the only different things were the buttons. Funny.
So, I’ll probably ask for that for Christmas. (hi-hi)







1 comment:

  1. partilho a tua obsessao por riscas, tenho imensas camisolas!

    a stradivarius tem uma capa assim em bege, mais barata que a da topshop ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you (: