Wednesday 3 November 2010

New bag


Hello,
I've been looking for a leather bag for ages, and I couldn't find a nice one that wasn't too expensive. The ones that I really liked were these Mulbery's ones. but as you know, not many people have 1.000€, to spend in a bag. I'm one of those people. So I tried to find a bag that was similar to ones below.


And I found one. It was expensive anyway. At least it will last longer. And it is really pretty, absolutley love it.







i don't really like to write where I bought my stuff 'cause that is making publicity and I don't want that. But since a friend of mine asked me to, I will do it.

wool coat - H&M   Top-Lefties   Jeans-Zara   Flats-Bershka   Bag-Massimo Dutti

And, yes I know that the pictures are really crappy, they were taken at night.
I'll do a better picture post next time. I promisse.

Love, Patricia Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you (: