Thursday 18 November 2010

Polka Dot World





The Polka Dot Dress

Don't you just love this Polka Dot dress?
And the most awesome thing about it was that it only was 19,99€. (Bought it in Zara.) That was really cheap comparing with the other dresses prices. The only problem was that they only had it in Medium size, and that's a bit big for me since im really short. But I sewed some parts and now it looks perfectly fine. The Peter Pan collar gives it such a nice touch. Isn't this dress just adorable?






New Display

It's when I have nothing to do in classes that I get time to do weird and stupid stuff. Like today. I was bored in geometry class, so I remebered to do a posting plan for my blog. This is probably the easiest way to know what to post about. I did a list with ten thems for what to post about. From on now I'll use this posting plan for sure.
1 - Outfit posts;
2 - Street look;
3 - News;
4 - Shopping;
5 - Give away;
6 - Wish list;
7 - Music (songs/albums...);
8 - Landscapes (affiliated to trips);
9 - Food;
10 - Random Stuff;
11- Interviews;
12 - Contests;


Do you think it will work?


P.S. Do you like my new hair cut and it's colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you (: