Sunday 21 November 2010

Rainny Days are Ment to be Spent Watching Movies

I really wanted to take pictures today but it was rainning like hell so I couldn't go out, so, I decided to watch a movie. Looking for it... looking... 500 Days of Summer, why not? Even though I already watched it a million times I will always want to watch it again and again...because it is a really good movie...





"This is a story of boy meets girl, and the boy, Tom Hansen grew up beliving that he would never be happy untill the say he met the one. The girl, Summer Finn didn't share this belief. You should know up front. This is not a Love Story."



 





Don't you think that Zooey Deschanel has such an unique and awesome style?



I recommend you to watch it, (speacilally if it is rainning outside...)


Drawing and conceiving

As you can see in these pictures I'm starting to draw some clothes for me to concieve them and brand them as "Dancin'Shoes. Take a look,

my Visual Journal


Whilst I was taking the pics my cat came to ask me for food, (henh) 


So what do you think?


Love,
PatriciaSilver




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you (: